In 2023, we’re excited to recognize the 30th Anniversary of the NIH Revitalization Act, which mandated the inclusion of women and minorities in NIH-funded research. This Roundtable will offer the historical perspective of the Act that was passed in 1993; where we are today in reaching its mandates – and where we need to be to improve the health of women and the economic gains of society that amplifying research will bring.
- Dr. Janine Clayton, NIH Associate Director for Research on Women’s Health and Director, Office of Research on Women's Health
- Dr. Marjorie Jenkins, Dean of U of SC School of Medicine Greenville and Chief Academic Officer for Prisma Health-Upstate
- Dr. Hadine Joffe, Executive Director, Connors Center for Women's Health and Gender Biology at Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School
- Jenny Luray, Vice President of Strategy and Communications, Research!America, former Chief of Staff to Senator Barbara Mikulski
- Carolee Lee, CEO and Founder, Women’s Health Access Matters (WHAM)